Vratice se rode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vratice se rode

Najbolja serija

PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

English subtitles for DVD - Please!

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Ishbel
Gost

English subtitles for DVD - Please! Empty
PočaljiNaslov: English subtitles for DVD - Please!   English subtitles for DVD - Please! Icon_minitimePon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 am

Hey guys,

I'm actually from Poland. I'm in love with Serbia for some time now, I visited your country twice (for the second time a month ago) and I am really totally into your culture and movies Very Happy

I got interested in Vratice se rode thanks to Rambo Amadeus, cause I discovered him only 2 months ago and I think he's a brilliant musician. I entered youtube and saw some excerpts from the movie and I think it's great. The acting, the scenes, photos and music of course - it all won my heart.

My question is - are you considering adding English subtitles to the dvd issues which are being produced? I understand a bit of Serbian, after all I'm Polish and both are Slavonic languages, but of course, I don't know enough to watch a movie and to understand 100%
I considered buying "Vratice se rode" on the internet but most of the stores on the web say that the DVD's have no foreign language subtitles. And I'm kinda worried about that. Crying or Very sad

Anyone of you has any clue if there are ways to do it? I found some English subtitles on websites but it will be impossible to add them to an original DVD. And I don't want to download pirate versions. I just think that it's worth having the original recordings, if possible...

HELP!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
MM
Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: English subtitles for DVD - Please!   English subtitles for DVD - Please! Icon_minitimeČet Okt 09, 2008 3:00 am

It will be next year because Russian and other estern countries wont to bye series so probably will be english sub also...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
gorefest

Broj poruka : 1
Datum upisa : 19.09.2011

PočaljiNaslov: Re: English subtitles for DVD - Please!   English subtitles for DVD - Please! Icon_minitimePon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 pm

wheeeeeere ??? where did you found subtitles for the the series ? plsss if you have a link , i`ll be more that grateful , i want to translatethe whole series into romanian ... if anyone can give me a link with the translation , in any language i`ll be the happiest person in the world ... i`m half serb , i know the language but i`m not a a profesional editor for translations ... i just use the skelet of the subtitle .. .. i`ve shown some episodes to my friends and they were entuziastic about it .... many thanks in advance and best regards ! Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: English subtitles for DVD - Please!   English subtitles for DVD - Please! Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

English subtitles for DVD - Please!
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1